Requirements of Enrolment
- Your child must be two years of age before applying
- Your application will not be processed if it is received before your child is two years of age and may be returned to you
- If you are applying for three-year-old pre-school you must also apply for four-year-old pre-school at the same time
- You may apply for one year only of three-year-old and four-year-old pre-school
- You should select one pre-school preference and up to two alternatives only
- You may lodge one application only per child
- Proof of the child’s date of birth must be supplied with the application.
- You must provide a residential address.
- Proof of residential address must be supplied with the application. Only recent utilities accounts, no more than 6 months old, showing usage and service address are acceptable; gas, water, electricity, land phone line. Rates notice is not acceptable.
- All children enrolling in an early childhood service must meet No Jab, No Play Legislation and provide
relevant documentation with application. Up-to-date ACIR (Australian Childhood Immunisation Record) history statement available from Medicare online preferred. Photocopied pages from MCHN book are not acceptable.
No Jab No Play frequently asked questions
- A non-refundable application fee must be included with the application.
- Enclose with your application your non-refundable application fee per child.
- It is the responsibility of the person lodging the application to ensure all documents are correct and included with the application form. Incorrect or incomplete applications will be returned.
To be eligible for a year of funded pre-school your child must
be four years of age by 30th April in the year they attend four year old pre-school. A guide is listed below to inform you when your child is eligible to attend three and/or four year old pre-school.
|Year of Birth
||3 Year Old Preschool
||4 Year Old Preschool
|1 May 2011 - 30 April 2012
|1 May 2012 - 30 April 2013
|1 May 2013 - 30 April 2014
|1 May 2014 - 30 April 2015
For further information, please refer to the 'Application Information'
document, found on the 'Form
' page of the 'Enrol' section of this website. If you have a question that cannot
be answered by the information on this website, please contact the Applications Office (Refer to the 'Contact Us' page on this web site)