How to Enrol
The Whitehorse PreSchool Association maintains a Central Application Scheme for three and four year old preschools in the City of Whitehorse. Application forms may be obtained from:
- The 'Form
' page of the 'Enrol' section of this website
- All Whitehorse Kindergartens
- City of Whitehorse Council Offices
- Maternal & Child Health Centres
- Whitehorse Information Centre at Forest Hill Chase
Enrolments are accepted for children at 2 years of age. Positions are allocated in the year before your child is due to attend preschool. Enrolment applications close on 30 June each year. You will be contacted by the preschool some time between July and September of that year regarding your child's position. No guarantee is given to families when applying for preschool preferences or alternatives.
- Proof of the child’s date of birth must be supplied with the application.
- You must provide a residential address.
- Proof of residential address must be supplied with the application. Only recent utilities accounts, no more than 6 months old, showing usage and service address are acceptable; gas, electricity, land phone line. Rates notice is not acceptable.
- Proof of up to date immunisation must be supplied with the application. The AIR history statement (Australian Immunisation Register) is the only acceptable document and can be downloaded from Medicare online through your myGov or Express Plus Medicare app. You can also call the AIR enquiries line on 1800 653 809, it can take up to 14 days to get the statement in the post.
- Photocopied pages from MCHN book or letters from an immunisation provider (i.e. GP or Council) are not acceptable.
- No Jab No Play frequently asked questions
- If the child individually or parents/guardians have a Health Care Card, Pension Card or similar a copy must be provided with the application.
- A non-refundable application fee must be included with the application.
- Submit your enrolment applications to the WPSA Applications Office(Refer to the 'Contact Us' page on this web site)
- It is the responsibility of the person lodging the application to ensure all documents are correct and included with the application form. Incorrect or incomplete applications will be returned.
For further information, please refer to the 'Application Information'
document, found on the 'Form
' page of the 'Enrol' section of this website. If you have a question that cannot
be answered by the information on this website, please contact the Applications Office (Refer to the 'Contact Us' page on this web site)
PAY BY PAYPAL OPTION- You do not need to have your own Paypal account to use this option
WPSA will be sent an email by Paypal to let us know a payment has been received
Non-refundable application fee $30 per child for applications.