Please download forms (Application Information and Application Form) and read them carefully before completing your enrolment form. The application information document informs you of the conditions of enrolling your child and provides you with some guidelines. Please keep this document for later reference
The application form must be filled in and submitted correctly or it will be rejected, following the guidelines and details for correct submission specified in the 'Application Information' document. The application form can be emailed or printed and posted to the address in the application information.
Emailed application forms, together with the application fee and correct required documents, must all be received by 30 June the year prior to that being applied for to be considered as received on time.
If posting applications during the last week of June it is recommended you take the letter in to a post office and ask them to date postmark at the counter. This is so we can be sure the mail was posted on or before 30 June. Mail received after 30 June not postmarked, may not be processed as received on time.
- Your child must be two years of age before applying.
- Proof of the child's date of birth must be supplied with the application.
- You must provide a residential address.
- Proof of residential address, the address you actually reside at, must be supplied with the application. Only recent utilities accounts, no more than 6 months old, showing usage and service address are acceptable; gas, electricity, land phone line. Rates notice is not acceptable.
- Proof of up to date immunisation must be supplied with the application. The AIR history statement (Australian Immunisation Register) is the only acceptable document and can be downloaded from Medicare online through your myGov or Express Plus Medicare app. You can also call the AIR enquiries line on 1800 653 809, it can take up to 14 days to get the immunisation statement in the post.
- Photocopied pages from MCHN book or letters from an immunisation provider (i.e. GP or Council) are not acceptable.
- No Jab No Play frequently asked questions
- If the child individually or parents/guardians have a Health Care Card, Pension Card or similar a copy must be provided with the application.
- A non-refundable application fee must be included with the application.
- It is the responsibility of the person lodging the application to ensure all documents are correct and included with the application form. Incorrect or incomplete applications will be returned.
- A change of address must be accompanied with proof of new residential address with a recent utilities account or with a recent move a connection notice; gas, water, electricity or land phone line.
These forms are current as of: January 2019
For further information, please refer to the 'Application Information'
document above. If you have a question that cannot
be answered by the information on this website, please contact the Application Office (Refer to the 'Contact Us' page on this web site)
PAY BY PAYPAL OPTION - You do not need to have your own Paypal account to use this option
WPSA will be sent an email by Paypal to let us know a payment has been received
Non-refundable application fee $30 per child for applications