Additional Application Information

Preference is that you use the online applications process.

Download 'Application and Information Form' and read carefully before completing your enrolment form.  The application information document informs you of the conditions of enrolling your child and provides you with some guidelines. Please keep this document for later reference

The application form must be filled in and submitted correctly or it will be rejected, following the guidelines and details for correct submission specified in the 'Application Information' document.  The application form can be emailed or printed and posted to the address in the application information.
Application forms, together with the application fee and correct supporting documents, must all be received by 30 June the year prior to that being applied for to be considered as received on time.
If posting applications during the last week of June it is recommended you take the letter in to a post office and ask them to date postmark at the counter.  This is so we can be sure the mail was posted on or before 30 June.  Mail received after 30 June not postmarked, may not be processed as received on time.

  • Your child must be two years of age before applying.
  • You must provide a residential address.
  • Proof of residential address, the address you actually reside at, must be supplied with the application.Only a current lease or recent utilities accounts, no more than 6 months old; showing usage, service address, addressee and dates are acceptable; gas or electricity. Rates notice is not acceptable.
  • If you do not have a valid proof of address document you must provide an explanation with the application.
  • If you have a different residential address and postal address, other than a PO Box, you must provide an explanation.
  • Proof of up to date immunisation must be supplied with the application. The AIR history statement (Australian Immunisation Register) is the only acceptable document and can be downloaded from Medicare online through your myGov or Express Plus Medicare app. You can also call the AIR enquiries line on 1800 653 809, it can take up to 14 days to get the immunisation statement in the post.
  • Photocopied pages from MCHN book or letters from an immunisation provider (i.e. GP or Council) are not acceptable.  
  • No Jab No Play frequently asked questions
  • If the child individually or parents/guardians have a Health Care Card, Pension Card or similar a copy must be provided with the application.
  • A non-refundable application fee must be included with the application - $25 per child per year or $15 per child per year for Health Care Card holders.
  • It is the responsibility of the person lodging the application to ensure all documents are correct and included with the application form.  Incorrect or incomplete applications will be returned.



  • Application information - Chinese simplified
  • Application information - Chinese traditional
  • Application information - Hindi


  • Application Process Information - Chinese simplified
  • Application Process Information - Chinese traditional
  • Application Process Information - Hindi


For further information, please refer to the 'Application Information' document above.   If you have a question that cannot be answered by the information on this website, please contact the Application Office on our contact page.

PAY BY PAYPAL OPTION - You do not need to have your own Paypal account to use this option
WPSA will be sent an email by Paypal to let us know a payment has been received
Non-refundable application fee of $50 per child for 3yo and 4yo application combined or $30 application fee for Health Care Card holders.


Application fee options
Child's Name